Friday, January 05, 2007

He's Back

I was just scrolling through my Christmas pictures, sort of re-living the festivities of Christmas Day, deciding which pictures should stay, which I should delete. As I was doing some editing I came to this photo of my Mom, taken at the homestead in Liberty Twp. And there he was again. If you look closely at this picture, you'll see that strange guy in the background, this time (obviously) trying to disguise himself with a feeble looking beard. WHAT IN THE WORLD?? How is this guy slipping in and out of our family events, with nobody noticing him? He was back in the shadows, hoping not to be seen, I guess. And he wasn't there when we had dinner a bit later, otherwise we'd have noticed him for certain. He must have left the house sometime between gift-opening and dinnertime.

Ma, have you counted all your silver and checked your good jewelry since Christmas Day? This creep might have made off with some of your good stuff when we weren't paying attention. And maybe consider changing the code on your security system? I have a feeling this guy knows all the tricks. Keep on the lookout - he may show up unexpectedly any time.

No comments: