Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

A couple of specific things I'm thankful for today...

First of all, pancakes.

I just ate several hot, buttery, maple-syrup covered pancakes.
And in spite of the fact that they were gluten-free they were wonderful.
And I mean really, really melt-in-your-mouth tasty.
And this comes from a very picky eater.

Yes, it's about 10 p.m. and yes, that was my dinner.
Some nights, that's just the way it works out.

So that's my plug for Kinnikinnick Pancake and Waffle Mix.
I'm thankful for a gluten-free food that tastes so awesome. I'm officially a fan.

And the second thing I'm thankful for is the sale at Home Depot this week - - 5 1 qt. perennials for $10. One can never have too many perennials. So I bought some pink salvia, blue delphinium and a couple of pincushion flowers. All sun-lovers, all for my back garden area. Can't wait to get my hands in the dirt. I'm so very thankful for all things flowering!

That's it - good night all!

No comments: