Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

First of all, let me say "Happy Halloween" to all. It's been a cloudy, chilly day in our neck of the woods so there were some bundled-up little trick-or treaters tonight. Brrr. I ended up buying three kinds of candy - Reese's Cups, Butterfingers and Milky Way bars. 2 bags of each. I thought that would be more than enough, based on the history of our neighborhood. Much to my dismay, we gave out ALL the candy so there's nothing left for me to nibble on. Darn. That wasn't how it was supposed to work out ....

On to better and happier news. This wonderful little babe is once again visiting overnight, sleeping peacefully in the next room. Oh, how I love to have her visit! She was here last weekend also, on Friday night. On Saturday, we went to see Great-Grandma Dode who hadn't seen her in a while.

She got a little fussy and tired toward the end of our visit - oh, yeah, the girl can cry when she wants to! That's not often, though - she's a happy-go-lucky relaxed little girl most of the time.

And we all love her to bits!

*People photos courtesy of the hubster, with new camera and lens!*

No comments: