Thursday, May 11, 2006

Prom

Kelly had a looooong Friday evening last week, going out to dinner, the dance at The Madison and then the after-prom activities at Sports Plus. She dragged herself in the front door at 5 a.m. very tired, very ready for bed. She slept all day on Saturday until she had to get up for work at 4 o'clock. And was she ever grouchy .... so this wise mom steered clear of her the rest of the day. It took a lot of self-control because I wanted to ask all kinds of questions, but I waited!





Don't ask me about the red tux. I don't get it. I don't understand why the red and black theme when the school colors are brown and gold. Evidently a couple of the guys got together and decided to go with red tuxes ... and yes, that is a red baseball cap he was wearing. And he was proud of it!

1 comment:

Gail at Large said...

Re: red tuxes

They probably wanted to stand out, but not necessarily as school representatives -- just on their own.

Down with baseball caps, though! I like hats in general, but I think all baseball caps do (when not worn to play baseball) is make people's heads look all the same. When I see a bunch of people with caps on, I have a hard time identifying them.

Your girl looks ravishing, though! I'm glad she didn't wear a baseball cap! :)