Friday, March 10, 2006

Made It To Friday


An old guy I used to work with once told me,"Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes." Isn't that the truth?! This past week was a great example of that. I could swear it was just Sunday, and Mom was over for dinner, and I was not looking forward to this week. TGIF!

There were some good parts to the week: Chris got the job offer from Toyota (he starts on Monday March 20th); and I didn't end up going to Columbus on Thursday. Then there were the not-so-good parts of the week: Jill, my sister-in-law, heard that her breast cancer has moved into the lymph nodes (more tests to be done - they're in a waiting mode now); and I had a questionable reading on an EKG so I'll be wearing a monitor for 24 hours on Monday -Tuesday of next week. I'm sure it will show that I'm just a stressed out 48 year old mom who's getting a little worn down. The best news of the week is that the pansies have arrived in Cincinnati! They're always the first flowery sign of spring - hurray!!

No comments: