Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Ohio State Fans - The Canines

I came across the Ohio State pet scarf that Kelly had bought some time ago, still in its packaging. Of course I knew what I needed to do ....

Pixie thought it was a big game - chewing, twisting, turning and finally pulling it off to run around the yard with the scarf in her mouth. Bad puppy.




Tyson behaved himself - though he didn't enjoy the process, he made sure to show me his best side with a nice smile. He's our only compliant child.
And Tango, well, she was so focused on playing ball that she didn't even realize that I had tied a scarf around her neck. The biggest challenge was to get her to sit still and stop staring at the ball at my feet. I finally got her to look up so I could take her picture, though the results weren't too terrific.

Kelly, I hope you appreciate these new Buckeye fans! You know how hard this was to do by myself! Now wait until you see the feline photos - they were actually easier to take than the dogs, if you can believe that!

No comments: