Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Feline Fans

The OSU scarf works equally well for cats though it really is a little too big. The photos of the cats were much easier to take; they didn't enjoy the experience but at least they held still.

Pepper went first - not thrilled but she sat and posed for me:



Then I scooped up Kirby and forced her to comply - got this picture just as she was plotting her escape off the counter:



Beanie made no effort to hide his disgust at the exercise, trying to ignore me and pretend I wasn't right there in his face with a camera. He was not purring and he was not happy.





I didn't dare try to put the scarf on poor old Lucy for fear she'd launch into a fatal wheezing spell. Just didn't have the heart to do it.

Oh, and one last picture of a blind old OSU fan:



Kelly, I know if you'd have been here you would have jumped right in and had fun doing this ... there's no telling where else this scarf might show up in the future!

No comments: